Covid -19 Precautionary Measures
If attending a session in person, we ask that we all adhere to the following steps in line with NSW government guidelines to ensure our safety during these trying times.
For one-on-one Clients:
- Kindly stay home if you have any signs and symptoms, of cold, cough or flu!
- Upon your visit, please wash your hands thoroughly with soap before touching anything in your surroundings.
- We recommend that you use hand sanitisers provided before you leave.
- We disinfectant and clean everything we use thoroughly throughout day.
- Masks will be worn for contact treatments (i.e. Reiki).
- We use an Eftpos machine and permit funds transfers (before appointments) to minimise handling of cash or cards.
- If you’ve travelled overseas or crossed borders in the last 14 days, or if you have visitors from overseas staying with you, please self-isolate for 14 days as suggested by the NSW government, before scheduling an appointment.
For our Class Attendees (all the above applies):
- Please bring your own mat for yoga classes.
- We ensure our clients are 1.5m apart during group sessions.
- All equipment if provided is cleaned for each client.
Thank you in advance and stay well!
Mon ~ Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm
We acknowledge that we work on Cammeraygal Territory and pay respect to the Traditional Custodians and First Peoples of NSW. We respectfully acknowledge their continued connection to their country and culture, and that these lands have always been their places of ceremony and healing.
Souls in Control © 2020. All Rights Reserved
Web Design by C Haynes